Basement Hopper Windows
Is your finished basement area heated and cooled? If so, our basement hopper is made specifically to address your needs.
What is a basement hopper window?
A basement hopper window opens inward from the top of the sash on a horizontal axis. By opening inward to ventilate the opened sash does not interfere with the window well. This basement window can be made to fit the short height requirement found in many basement window openings. When closed and locked it forms a tight seal to resist water penetration.
Our hopper is designed specifically for the basement area. And it's economical so you don't have to spend a fortune to insulate your basement living space.
Keep your finished basement living area comfortable and save on energy cost with new replacement basement hooper windows from The Window Source.
Basement Hopper Features
- Multi-chambered 3 1/4 inch vinyl frames
- Fusion-welded sashes and mainframes
- Tilt's in for ventilation and cleaning
- Sash can also be removed for full ventilation or pass-through
- Heavy duty stainless steel free floating concealed pivot arm
- Pull handle lock for security and positive seal
- Extruded aluminum screen rail
- Full fiberglass screen included
- double insulated glass
- meets Energy Star when ordered with LowE/Argon glass
- Warm edge spacer system